Updated April 14, 2021
With the relaxing of Public Health Level restrictions on March 27, Newfoundland and Labrador has moved to COVID-19 Alert Level Two.
While most staff are now working from their offices, because of our stringent infection precautions, we request you to continue to make appointments if you need to see a staff member. Drop-in visitors may be accommodated but may face lengthy waits for sanitation processes, etc.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the ANC staff member you work with, or you can email us at email@example.com. If you are unsure where to direct your inquiry, please phone our main reception number in St. John’s at 709-722-9680 or visit https://www.ancnl.ca/contact-us/.
The Resettlement Assistance and Settlement Programs are designed to identify and meet the emerging needs of Government-Assisted Refugees (GARs) as well as other Permanent Residents across Newfoundland and Labrador. The goal of the programs is to assist immigrants as they adapt, settle, and integrate into Canadian society.
*Program/service eligibility is dependent on an individual’s Immigration Status.
Services offered by the Resettlement Assistance and Settlement Programs include:
- Resettlement assistance to GARs
- Needs assessments, referrals, and assistance with settlement planning
- Information and orientations about life in Canada
- Health and wellness supports
- Social and recreational groups and activities
- Interpretation and translation (in over 20 languages)
For more information, please contact:
- Phone: (709) 722-9680
- Fax: (709) 754-4407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org