Updated April 5, 2021
With the relaxing of Public Health Level restrictions on March 27, Newfoundland and Labrador has moved to COVID-19 Alert Level Two.
While most staff are now working from their offices, because of our stringent infection precautions, we request you to continue to make appointments if you need to see a staff member. Drop-in visitors may be accommodated but may face lengthy waits for sanitation processes, etc.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the ANC staff member you work with, or you can email us at email@example.com. If you are unsure where to direct your inquiry, please phone our main reception number in St. John’s at 709-722-9680 or visit https://www.ancnl.ca/contact-us/.
In case of an ANC client emergency, please call 709-685-5502.
If you are experiencing violence in your home, reach out. Call or text the Domestic Violence Help Line at 1-888-709-7090. For immediate help call 911.
The Provincial Government has created some valuable COVID-19 resources, translated to several languages. Follow the links below for PDF documents.
- How to Self-Isolate (532 KB)
- COVID-19 – Self-isolation: Guide for caregivers, household members and close contacts (561 KB)
- Cleaning and Disinfection of COVID-19 for Public Settings and Workplaces (745 KB)
- COVID-19 – Hand Washing Poster (2 MB)
- COVID-19 – Best Way to Prevent Poster (671 KB)
- Mental Health and Wellness: Supporting Children (568 KB)671 KB)
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and immigration
- the COVID-19 self-assessment tool
- Mental health and wellness resources
- Hand-washing poster to print out
- Form to report people and businesses acting against health orders
The Government of Canada has an informative COVID-19 website. You will find:
- Symptoms and treatment of COVID-19
- How to self-isolate if you have to stay home
- Travel Information
- How COVID-19 affects immigration, refugee claims, citizenship and passport applications
- Financial support for newcomers, temporary residents and refugees (Available in multiple languages)
- Financial support for individuals and businesses
Other important resources