The Resettlement Assistance and Settlement Programs are designed to identify and meet the emerging needs of Government-Assisted Refugees (GARs) as well as other Permanent Residents across Newfoundland and Labrador. The goal of the programs is to assist immigrants as they adapt, settle, and integrate into Canadian society.
*Program/service eligibility is dependent on an individual’s Immigration Status.
Services offered by the Resettlement Assistance and Settlement Programs include:
- Resettlement assistance to GARs
- Needs assessments, referrals, and assistance with settlement planning
- Information and orientations about life in Canada
- Health and wellness supports
- Social and recreational groups and activities
- Interpretation and translation (in over 20 languages)
For more information, please contact:
- Phone: (709) 722-9680
- Fax: (709) 754-4407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org