For the past several years, the Association has hosted an annual Diversity Summit. This event remains an engaging and thought-provoking opportunity to build rich connections among businesses, immigrants, community groups, and citizens. The event traditionally includes a keynote speaker and guest panelists who seek to inspire attendees with insightful and powerful discussions designed to help facilitate a more diverse, multicultural, and welcoming province.
Past keynote speakers have included:
- Jo Mark Zural, President, Stonebridge Capital;
- Cathy Bennett, CEO, Bennett Enterprises;
- Reeta Tremblay, former Vice President Academic, Memorial University of Newfoundland;
- Emad Rizkalla, President and CEO, Bluedrop Performance Learning;
- Ken Marshall, President – Atlantic Region, Rogers Communications Inc.; and,
- Tareq Hadhad, Owner, Peace by Chocolate.
In 2017, for the first time since its inception, the Diversity Summit was held outside St. John’s (in Gander) and the 2018 Summit was held in Corner Brook during Small Business Week.
ADD ANNUAL REPORT LINE