Please note: Our offices are closed as we follow the best advice of public health authorities to minimize the threat of COVID-19. Our staff remains available via e-mail or telephone. Diversity team members are on the job in St. John’s and Corner Brook — and now, are instantly accessible from anywhere in the province. We are switching to online program delivery of some of our most popular offerings.
The Association for New Canadians has been involved in public education efforts for over 30 years. Since 2008, the ANC has been delivering cross-cultural awareness workshops to businesses, government agencies, schools, and community organizations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
Training opportunities offered by the ANC include the following workshops:
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Culturally Inclusive Hiring Practices
- Creating a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace
- Engaging and Retaining a Culturally Diverse Workforce
For more information, please contact:
- Phone: (709) 722-0718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org